Thursday, June 16, 2011

Antedeluvian P5


Page 5 of 20. Slow but steady. I really want to focus on likenesses. For the abusive stepbrother, Ramses Hed I used Vin Diesel as he appears in chronicles of Riddick, because I liked his demeanor and intensity, and I want you to feel that when you see Ramses' face. For Eve I used Helena Bonham Carter as a jumping off point. I wanted her to have the "Marie Antoinette" w/out the negative connotations such a historical figure is usually associated with. The city of atlantis is composed of differing tiers of technology, each tier unique to a specific social caste. The more interbred human/alien hybrids have full use of type 2 tech, while the pure-bred Greys have access to type-3 tech. The rest of the humans have access to type 0 to some type 1 tech. and the conquered peoples ( i.e. Neanderthals) are effectively Stone Age. The next few pages will shed some light on these things and give a brief history of the downfall of the Neanderthals.

No comments:

Post a Comment